1. What are cookies and what are they for?
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer or mobile device (phone or tablet) when you visit our page.
Cookies help us collect information about your browsing habits in order to facilitate and customize the browsing to your preferences, in particular by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information
2. What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on our page:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies, so there is no record on your hard drive. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze site traffic patterns and identify problems allowing us to improve site content browsing.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that allow us to perform statistical analysis of how users use the site, to highlight products or services that may be of interest to users and to monitor site performance, knowing which pages are most popular, or to determine the some pages are receiving error messages. These cookies are used solely for the purpose of creation and statistical analysis, and never collect personal information.
- Functionality cookies - Functionality cookies allow you to remember your browsing preferences on websites, so you do not need to reconfigure and customize each time you visit;
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow us to more efficiently manage the offer of advertising spaces on the site, and can analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile. These record your preferences so you don't have to customize the site each time you visit.
3. How to disable cookies?
Most browsers are set to accept cookies.
If you wish, you can change the setting in your browser. Disabling cookies may have an impact on browsing, notably leading to limited, non-personalized browsing.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device through browser options.
If you use multiple devices (phone, tablet or personal computer) to access our page you should note that each browser on each device is set according to your cookie preferences.
You can manage cookies by accessing the following addresses:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pt&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pt-PT/kb/ativar-e-desativar-cookies-que-os-websites-utiliza
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/pt-pt/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari para IOS (iPhone e iPad): https://support.apple.com/pt-pt/ht201265
- Chrome para Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pt&co=GENIE.Platform=Android