1. We elaborated the document in a clear, accessible and easy-to-understand language for all. Above all, we sought to help you understand that your personal data is very important to us and that we protect them within our Organization through the adoption of technical, organisational and procedural, rigorous and robust measures.
2. We follow the definition of “personal data” in the European Data Protection Regulation, which translates information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”), being considered as an identifiable natural person, a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, electronic identifiers or one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental identity, economic, cultural or social situation of that natural person.
ECODEAL - Integral Industrial Waste Management, S.A, headquartered in EcoParque do Relvão, Rua Pinhal do Duque, Carregira 2140-671 Chamusca, is responsible for processing your data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation.
1. How we collect your data
We collect your data by phone, online through our platform and in writing.
Ecodeal treats personal data collected in strict compliance with applicable personal data protection legislation, implementing technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of data protection and information security.
2. What data do we collect?
- Bank details
3. For what purpose do we treat your data?
- Among others, the following:
- Your identification
- Conducting satisfaction surveys;
- Invoicing and collection of services rendered;
- Optimization of the view and the navigability on our website;
- Information and marketing actions.
4. Personal Data of children
Our services and products are not intended for children so we do not collect or intend to collect your data.
In case of this happens, once it is not always possible to clearly identify those who consult us, the holders of parental responsibilities may contact us and request the deletion of any data we may have collected.
5. How long do we keep your data?
The retention period of the data depends on the purpose for which it was collected. There are legal retention periods that we must meet. If not applicable, the data will be kept for the minimum period necessary for the purposes motivated the collection.
6. What are your rights?
As a data subject you have the right to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as well as the portability of your data and limitation of processing. To exercise these rights, send your request to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address ECODEAL - Integral Management of Industrial Waste, S.A, Administrative Department, EcoParque do Relvão, Rua Pinhal do Duque, Carregueira 2140-671 Chamusca.
7. What measures are in place to ensure the security of personal data?
Our platform was built on the principle of “privacy by design or privacy by design”, that is, from the outset we considered your privacy a priority of ours. Technical and organizational measures were implemented in the light of that principle.
8. Is there data communication to third parties?
We may use a subcontractor to handle your data on our own. We will regulate this treatment by contract and will ensure that the subcontractor processes the data only and only in accordance with our instructions.
Personal data may be shared with IT, HR, QAS Consulting and Tax companies and, eventually, transportation subcontractors to identify waste loading sites (where applicable).
9. Are transfers of personal data made?
It may happen that we have to communicate personal data to third parties, in which case we will comply with all legal provisions in force, security issues at the level of data transmission being taken care of and a contract concluded. In this way, we aim to ensure that the level of protection of individuals guaranteed by the RGPD is not compromised.
10. How do we use “cookies”?
To learn more about cookies please refer to our Cookies Policy.
11. Legal Basis of Treatment
Depending on the circumstances, the processing of your personal data may be carried out on the legal grounds: the need for processing for the conclusion or performance of the contract; the fulfillment of legal obligations; Ecodeal's legitimate interests or the consent of the data subject.
If consent is the basis for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the processing based on prior consent or further processing of the data. , based on another legal basis.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can contact us by letter, telephone or email: email@example.com
12. Who can you contact if in doubt?
If you have any questions or concerns about how we collect and process personal data, you may contact us through the following contacts:
Address: ECODEAL - Gestão Integral de Resíduos Industriais, S.A, Departamento Administrativo, EcoParque do Relvão, Rua Pinhal do Duque, Carregueira 2140-671 Chamusca
If you are unhappy with our use of your personal data you have the right to file a complaint with your supervisory authority (National Data Protection Commission - CNPD) at: firstname.lastname@example.org.